Kūshe – Luxury in Liquid
A unique liquid laundry cleaner for normal and delicate fabrics including dry clean only, fur, silk and cashmere. It gently cleans and refreshes fabrics using plant-based non-toxic ingredients. Click here for a complete overview of Kūshe features and benefits.
Ready to use Kūshe for the first time? For optimal results, follow these directions: First Use Instructions
- Click here to view or print First Use Instructions
- Kūshe is an all-in-one fabric cleaner so you won’t need to use any additional products or additives in the wash or dry cycle. Doing so can decrease the cleaning potential of Kūshe.
- Do not use anti-static products such as dryer sheets, Kūshe eliminates static
- Do not use a fabric softener, Kūshe will bring out the natural softness in your fabrics
- Do not use builders or chlorine bleach, Kūshe is concentrated and doesn’t require additivies
- Before your first wash with Kūshe, run the washer empty with hot water and maximum load size to remove existing debris and detergents from the machine
- During the run, notice how suds from previously used detergents will appear. This cycle will help to clean those out so Kūshe can fully focus on cleaning your fabrics
- For white fabrics, ½ to 1 cup of oxygen bleach (not chlorine bleach) can be added to the wash to enhance brightness and potentiate the cleaning action of Kūshe.
- How much Kūshe to use?
- It’s concentrated so use one ounce (1 oz) per 5 gallons of water, depending on how much water your washer is rated to use per load. The underside of the 25oz Kūshe bottle cap is ~3/4 of an ounce. The same ratio applies to hand washing in a wash basin for delicate fabrics such as silks, cashmeres and furs which it’s designed to work on! For the 1-Gallon size 7 to 10 pumps is typical, use more or less depending on the size of the load and soiling of the fabrics.
- Washing with warm water is recommended as the water temperature assists with the cleaning action
- For heavily soiled clothes, let stains soak in Kūshe overnight then wash normally
- After the wash – Compare how soft laundry is in the wash and dry cycles and also how clean they smell after drying them. Read about more use cases and Q&A in the FAQ section.
- Please leave feedback and let us know if you have any questions!
Kūshe is not harmful to soil, water systems or plant life and is safe for septic systems and greywater use.
Removes odors and deodorizes for clothesline fresh smelling fabrics and is free of any scents or fragrances. Great for workout clothes and soiled fabrics to gently remove smoke and other strong odors without damaging the fabric.
Ingredients are predominantly based on plant and mineral derived compounds.
Kūshe contains no known irritable ingredients or toxins that can cause irritation and allergic reactions. It is designed to be in harmony with the surface chemistry of the fabrics and just as gentle on them.
Kūshe is designed to remove dirt from fabrics, restoring them to their original natural softness. No additional softeners should be used in combination with Kūshe.
Kūshe is designed for use with normal and HE washers and can also be used for hand washing with delicate fabrics. For normal loads, use 1oz per 5 gallons of water.
Kūshe eliminates static in the wash cycle so after drying, fabrics should be static free. Do not use additional anti-static products or dryer sheets in combination with Kūshe.
Kūshe is designed to be free-rinsing and will leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean after drying, leaving no residues behind.
Kūshe ingredients are 100% biodegradable and the packaging meet the highest ratings for recyclability with PETE/PET 1 and HDPE/PET2 materials.
Kūshe can be used with delicate fabrics including silk, cashmere, fur and dry clean only materials. Hand washing is recommended for delicates. After washing, carefully pat fabrics dry with a towel and air dry.
To gain a level of comfort and ensure compatibility before committing to a full wash with delicates for the first time, a test wash is recommended. Find a small area of fabric that isn’t noticeable, such as an area of inside lining, to perform the test wash on.
Kūshe is wonderful for use with Cloth Diapers, does not affect absorbency and maximizes odor and stain elimination. It is also free of toxins that can cause irritation and allergic reactions.
For heavily soiled diapers that have a strong ammonia odor, add 1/2 to 1 cup of white distilled vinegar to further neutralize excess ammonia and potentiate the cleaning action of Kūshe.
Ingredients will be published soon.